So you need a quick way to refresh your Planar Charges, and you aren’t in an instance.
- Use Planar Surge or Sacrifice Life: Planar Charge. These are PA abilities; or
- Enter Conquest if it is up; or
- Head to Pelladane’s Fort Mazamar Porticulum. Two Planar Anomalies are right there a few meters in front of the Porticulum.
- Use Ember Isle teleport for multiple Planar Anomalies nearby.
Click here for more details!
The folks over at Massively were given a sneak peek into you can expect in Rift 2.6.
- Rift 2.6 is targeted to be released early February. Will be on PTS in January for testing.
- New Craft Profession: Dreamweaving.
- For Dimension and Artifact-lovers.
- Create items and special effects as well as entire dimensions.
- Hint given to start stocking up on Artifacts.
- New Raid Rifts.
- The recently removed Chekeroth questchain in IPP will come back in a modified form and a new quest chain to conclude the story of Crucia.
- Fae Yule: Will include 6 new Artifact Sets gained via IAs.
- New Referral Program for 2014.
Make sure to check out the full article over at Massively:
Massively: Sneak Peek of RIFT 2.6
New Rogue/Warrior Class Dev Vladd has posted a State of the Warrior Address-like post with upcoming changes for Warriors.
- Paladin Healing received increase.
- Reaver Corruption changes
- Void Knight QoL changes
- Beastmaster QoL issues
- Warlord Energy Starvation issues
- Riftblade issues
(Vladd will have a State of the Rogue Address post up early next week.)
Click here for the full quote!
Riftgrate has added The Reference List page to the site that includes a whole bunch of info that players may wish to refer to from time to time such as reset times, currency weekly caps and information not easily available.
Ever had a time where you wanted to know some basic detail post-haste, but your guildmates are giving you different answers, and none can point to a source/reference? Spent ages trying to find the correct information instead of playing the game?
Now you don’t have to; Use the Reference List!
Note: The Reference List will be constantly updated and built up over time.
The trash drops in Intrepid: Drowned Halls have been temporarily disabled. This also affects some loot dropped from the bosses as well. Trash drops are disabled until next Wednesday’s hotfix.
This is likely in response to players farming trash drops and resetting the instance prior to first boss kill (thus not being locked to it; endless farming).
The stats on the gear drops are also under review.
Drowned Halls Trash Drops Temp Disabled
Just as an update, all trash loot has been temporarily disabled within Intrepid: Drowned Halls. Unfortunately, this does affect some normal loot that would normally drop off the various bosses. We’re doing an additional pass on stats, but everything is still under review.
The affected disabled items will return in next Wednesday’s hotfix.
~ MorganaOriginally Posted by CM MORGANA on 5th DECEMBER 2013
bctrainers, the creator of the Rift subreddit and avid Rift player is holding Contests on the Rift subreddit at a fairly frequent interval over the next few weeks with various prizes to be won, sponsored courtesy of Rift Community Team member Dahanese.
The posts will appear as stickied posts at the top of the Rift subreddit in large, bold, green text so you can’t miss them.
This week’s contests have all been about posting a screenshot of your character in the same location as the screenshot posted by bctrainers.
Check out the Rift subreddit and keep up to date with his on-going Contests! (don’t forget to Subscribe to the subreddit too via the button in the top-right corner of the page!)
Senior UI Artist Gingers has updated the Rift community with a teaser that Dye Previewing will be coming soon!
- Dye Previewing coming to the Rift Store interface.
- It won’t cost Credits.
This should help out with people’s decisions on what outfits to buy!
How it Works:
You click on a Red Dye. That dye becomes your Primary Color for your entire outfit.You click on a Blue Dye. That dye becomes your Secondary Color for your entire outfit.
If you click on another Dye color, that becomes your new Primary and so on and so forth.
When you change outfits by previewing different outfits in the cash shop, your entire outfit will show the Primary and Secondary dyes you have chosen to preview for the new outfit.
There’s a variety of preview options; it’s not just the dyes in the Cash Shop interface that you can use to preview colors on your outfits, there’s also:
- Dyes from Wardrobe -> Dyes.
- Recipe: Dyes from Crafting -> Apothecary -> Dyes.
- Dyes in your inventory.
- Dyes that have been linked in chat.
Check out Gingers posts:
Dye Previewing Announcement
How it Works
The Sirens’ songs that you hear in the underwater questline on Ember Isle are quite unique and have sparked some interest amongst avid lore seekers in the Rift community.
Hardy83 on the Rift forums has compiled all the songs in written format for us to peruse, and they sure have some interesting possible hints about Rift 3.0′s Lore.
Fellow Rifters have also broken down some of the information present, especially the names used as Trion is fond of using similar names to mythology in the real world.
Check out the thread here: Hardy83: Sirens Song and Hints for 3.0.
Click here for the Lyrics
Intrepid: Drowned Halls (“iDH”) is the new refurbished Tier 1 Level 60 10-man Sliver. It’s a Level 62 version of the old Level 50 Drowned Halls Sliver with minimal mechanic changes.
Note: It’s very easy. Has fantastic loot. Don’t miss out!
Table of Contents:
- Trash Drops
- Assault Commander Jorb
- Joloral Ragetide
- High Priestess Hydriss
Click here for full details/loot!
Kervik (Mage & Cleric dev) has posted some changes for Warlock coming to the PTS (Public Test Shard).
- Defile now applies its crit buff to the Mage instead of the target.
- Defile now drains charge again while active.
- Conflux no longer requires a target to cast.
- Removed the variance from Warlock Armor heal procs.
- Swift Corruption now also increases the chance for damage over time abilities to critically hit by 2/4%.
Originally Posted by KERVIK on 4th DECEMBER 2013
You can check out the full post with explanations for the various changes as well as Kervik’s view on where passive healing should be at for the soul below:
Kervik: Warlock Update