Rift Players Invited to Trion HQ

Daglar and Dead Simon Office Feature Image

A couple of RIFT players have been invited to the Trion Worlds office in Redshore Woods, California. Players include long-time contributors to RIFT including Techie Will, Seatin, Ilex011 and Bctrainers. There are other players attending as well, although they have not made their attendance public.

As part of their visit they will be voicing feedback from the RIFT community. Have any suggestions or feedback for Trion in regards to RIFT? Check out this thread here posted by Techie Will and make your voice heard!

There’s already quite a few good suggestions and feedback from the player base – get yours heard too!

Tags: ,

Categories: Archives

10 Comments on “Rift Players Invited to Trion HQ”

1. Mirandiral
    July 22, 2014 at 9:34 pm #

Nice! Enjoy Redwood City. Take a tour of Woodside to see all the big wigs’ mansions.

• July 22, 2014 at 10:24 pm #

They should take a secret hidden camera in their purse/hair/chest-pocket and take pictures of a new whiteboard. It’s been more than a year since the last whiteboard!

• Mirandiral
      July 23, 2014 at 2:21 pm #

Aye, that’d be great if they could.

2. July 22, 2014 at 10:38 pm #

No PvPers are going. That is very upsetting. The likes of a Noobzilla, Gankt, Aveleys, Nefy, Ecru, Meduza, Moirg, Mired, Landslyde, or anyone else that PvPs in warfronts daily and in CQs often would have been a nice addition to that group, but… Come on Trion. I love the company but they are definitely irritating me now.

• July 22, 2014 at 11:21 pm #

That’s true and it is a shame. Trion did say they had some PvP news coming; but it’s been a while since they mentioned it. You’d think given the state of PvP they’d really want to bring in some PvPers.

• July 23, 2014 at 1:32 am #

To clarify there are actually some PVP’ers that have been invited and are attending (At least as far as I’m aware of!) They just haven’t chosen to make their attendance public yet 🙂 I PVP a lot more than people think as well, I just don’t do too many videos about it.

• July 23, 2014 at 1:41 am #

Makes sense; thanks for the info Seatin! Will add that in the post.

• Mirandiral
      July 23, 2014 at 2:24 pm #

It does seem like they are inviting people that have been around and never left since Rift’s inception, or thereabouts. I’m curious among the top-tier raiders who they may be inviting. I live a mere four hours away, depending on traffic, but ain’t nobody got time fo dat with work and all.

3. sanyo
    July 23, 2014 at 6:54 am #

I don’t think Trion would want Aveleys to troll them in person! loljk

4. July 23, 2014 at 11:49 am #

Have a lot of fun! They’re nice, from what I remember when I went in 2010 (whoh, it has been that long).
    -Maeloda