RIFT news tidbits for 4th June 2015.
- Planned Shard Downtime. RIFT will be updated to RIFT 3.2 Hotfix #10 tomorrow with downtime estimated for 1hr:
- EU Mobile Up. EU Mobile should be up, although a more permanent fix will occur during next downtime. [r] EU Zone Even Trackers seem to be working now.
- RIFT Windows 10 Status. Windows 10 support for RIFT is “expected later in June”. You can check out Brasse’s full info about Windows 10 support here.
- Windows Vista Crash Issue. Trion is investigating on-going issues with crashes involving Windows Vista. [r]
- Lure Changes. Morticus has mentioned that lure changes (assuming for Uncle Stan’s Super Secret Lure and the Lure of Planar Distortion) are low priority, but on the list of things to look at. No specifics or details provided. [r]
No RIFT livestream this week.
Missed out on some news? Check out the full list of RIFT News Tidbits here or check out the PTS/Live Comparison Page for a summary of upcoming changes. Patch Notes, PTS Updates, Datamining and Livestream Summaries are also available.
If you’re interested in the latest RIFT contests or upcoming events, check out RiftGrate’s ‘Upcoming RIFT Events‘ page and calendar.