RIFT updated the Public Test Shard (‘PTS’) on 9th June 2015 with a small ~100mb update. TEST-302-62-A-1011064. Small update mainly to add more NT questgivers to Tempest Bay and to update Summerfest Accessory stats.
- Summerfest Accessories Updated.
- More NT Questgivers in Tempest Bay.
As always, everything below is subject to change prior to hitting Live and some things included below may never make it to Live release.
Summerfest Accessories Updated.
Summerfest Accessories have been updated/corrected on the PTS with the latest update.
The Summerfest Rings have been updated since yesterday.
Only one change to the Rings:
- Cleric “Healing Soulfire Ring” changed from +96SP to +162CP. Trion might want to look at changing its name now that it’s a pure DPS ring.
Not sure why the Mage and Warrior rings have remained SP/AP. Either not changed yet or Trion has decided they’d be better off with SP/AP.
The Summerfest Essences have also been updated.
Changes to the Essences are:
- Endurance values on DPS essences have increased from 55 to 123.
- Life Resist values have increased to 210 from 189 (dps) and 194 (tank).
- Tank essences have been updated with their Primary stat as well as adjustment to Secondary stat.
- Primary Stat has been added and is now +98.
- Secondary Stat has been changed from +76 to +88.
More NT Questgivers in Tempest Bay
The Nightmare Tide questgivers in Tempest Bay at /setwaypoint 13029 11644 have been updated with:
- Shissa’Ar and Grulish. NT Onslaught Daily and Weekly NPCs.
- Howard. NT Weekly Crafting NPC.
Interestingly Howard is located with the other NT questgivers rather than outside the craft station in Tempest Bay where the NT daily NPC is located.
Krug has mentioned that the new NPCs in Tempest Bay will be up on Live in next week’s hotfix. [r]
Very small update today, mainly to correct some of the Summerfest accessory stats and to add the missing NT questgivers. NPCs outside the main cities are still temporarily removed for testing and you won’t be able to go to Mathosia/Storm Legion continents outside the main cities.