RIFT news tidbits for 24th June 2015.
- Summerfest World Event. The Summerfest World Event is on-going. There’s scavenger hunts, dailies, fishing and more! Check out the sidebar for links to various Summerfest-related guides!
- RIFT 3.2 Hotfix #13. RIFT has been updated to RIFT 3.2 Hotfix #13. There’s now a portal to Yrlwalach in Mount Sharax. Also, pets disabled for the Drekanoth of Fate encounter in Rhen of Fate. Hotfix notes here.
- With the latest hotfix The Sheepening is no more. Margle Palace NPCs have returned to their former selves. Trion is still turning various switches on and off to improve fps. [r]
- Live Datamining for 24th June 2015. With the latest hotfix comes some new icons: Life and Fire Lifter mounts, a new Warbeast mount and several puzzle book icons. More info here.
- Easy/Hard Mode Rhen of Fate. Easy/Hard Mode testing for Rhen of Fate has begun on the PTS. (Thanks to Joshua for the info!)
- Mage Harbinger Phase Step Change. Red Hawk has announced that he will change Phase Step to “Your next 3 single-target damaging abilities teleport you to your target. 3 charges, 30 second CD”. Phase Step will no longer deal any damage. [r]
- Planar Crafted Trinket Procs. Morticus has confirmed that you will have the option to choose between three different types of Planar Crafted trinkets that covers dps/heal/tank procs for each class. [r]
- Dimension Item: Kubara Sakti. Recently players found that the Kubara Sakti NPC at Achyati Village, Dendrome offers a new dimension item of the same name. Dead Simon has replied stating that the item accidentally made it to Live and is actually slated for Patch 3.4. [r]
- No details on how you will be able to obtain it, but it will not be a world drop. Instead, it “will not be easy” to obtain it.
- Dead Simon mentioned that this item is “part of something much larger, coming to Telara soon(tm)”. Again, no details.
- Boost up your Achyati notoriety rep if you are interested in this item.
- Rumor Quashed: Summerfest Artifacts. Tacitus has confirmed that the Summerfest Party Punch Artifacts cannot be obtained from artifact nodes along the beaches of Shimmersand. [r]
Below is a list of content created recently by the RIFT community!
- Grim’s Thoughts on Reaver [PvP][Video]. Grim talks Reaver and shows off some Warrior Reaver PvP gameplay. Check it out here!
Missed out on some news? Check out the full list of RIFT News Tidbits here or check out the PTS/Live Comparison Page for a summary of upcoming changes. Patch Notes, PTS Updates, Datamining and Livestream Summaries are also available.
If you’re interested in the latest RIFT contests or upcoming events, check out RiftGrate’s ‘Upcoming RIFT Events‘ page and calendar.