Trion has updated RIFT with RIFT 3.2 Hotfix #16 as at 7/8/15 6:00 AM PDT (NA) and 7/9/15 1:00 AM GMT (EU).
- More Performance Tweaks: Margle Palace. Please let Trion know if they help.
- Cape Jule IA Fix. You shouldn’t have issues getting quest objectives for Cape Jule IAs if your real level is 45 or below.
- PvP Heal Fix. Cleric Inquisitor’s Judicial Privilege and Rogue Nightblade’s Twilight Transcendence should only heal for 25% of max hp in PvP (compared to 50% in PvE).
|RIFT 3.2 Hot Fix #16 – 07/08/15
* Bank vault names now persist through logout.
* Fixed a bug that could cause some enemies to vanish too abruptly.
* Target dummies and other benign NPCs will no longer cancel duels when aggroed.
* Implemented potential performance improvements when teleporting into Margle Palace. Please let us know if this helps!
* Fixed an issue where some players would stop getting quest objectives for an IA group in Cape Jule.
* Inquisitor: Judicial Privilege: In PvP, this ability now heals for up to 25% Max Health after receiving 5 attacks, down from 50% after 5 attacks.
* Nightblade: Twilight Transcendence: In PvP, this ability now heals for 25% Max Health over 4 seconds, down from 50% over 4 seconds.
DUNGEONS AND INSTANCES
* Hydal Ithral can no longer be kited indefinitely.
PVP AND WARFRONTS
* When 20 man Conquest premades are disabled, you will no longer have other players automatically placed into your five man (or smaller) groups as they join.
Originally Posted by CM Morgana on 8th JULY 2015
You can check out previous patch notes here.