RIFT 3.3: Waking Nightmares will launch on July 15th 2015!
There’s quite a few additions coming to RIFT 3.3: Waking Nightmares. Below you can find a summary of some of the things we know will be arriving with the patch:
Note: Everything below is subject to change and some things might not make it to 3.3.
- Nightmare Saga. A whole new Epic Saga questchain revolving around Lord Arak, nightmares and various other characters like Orphiel Farwind. Will include new Tier 1 upgradeable gear with never-before-seen procs and a sneak peek of the entrance to the Lord Arak Raid. [r] Up on PTS via in-game mail. [r]
- Nightmare Saga Weapons. New skins based on the Ultimate Nightmare Pack. [image].
- Nightmare Thresher Mount. Available next week. Trion teased it on twitter here. Will not be in a lock box (so assumed direct purchase). [r]
- Planar Crafted Gear. New crafted gear like ‘Destroyer’s Charged Barbute’ that has new set bonus such as ‘Electrocution (0/2): Increases Strength by 250′. Part of Planar Crafting. Armor, weapons and accessories. ETA: 3.3. Crafted gear stats are subject to change.
- Crafted Fluff Items for 3.3. Crafting professions will be getting a whole variety of fluff items including wardrobe bundles, weapons and disguise/vfx items. You can view all the items here.
- Planar Crafting Rifts. New Rifts + Weekly that drops new Imperishable craft mats. Can only be summoned in Tarken Glacier. [r]
- Planar Fishing Poles. Various planar-themed fishing poles. [r] Coming with 3.3 and Planar Crafting. Will fish like normal poles, but also have a chance at element-specific relic crafting components. [r]
- New Dimension Keys for 3.3. Mathosian Cascades, Octus Monastery and Tempest Island. [r]
- New Dimension Items for 3.3. A variety of Plane of Water items including glaciers, coral trees, clams, Akylios statues and even a Nightmare furnace. [r] Full list of item names can be found here. You can also check out a compendium of all 3.3 dimension items over at The Dimension Touring Company here!
- Some will be available via Dream Weaver. [r] Some via Planar Crafting mats. [r]
- Some available via Artifact Vendor. [r]
- Some will be available via notoriety vendors. [r]
- Some will be available via RIFT Store directly. [r]
- Some will be available via Planar Crafting recipes. [r] [r]
- Sky Projectors. A ton of new sky projectors have popped up on the PTS. Some available from RIFT Store, others from Notoriety Vendors. [r]
- Orphiel Farwind. Nightmare Saga will drop an Orphiel Farwind dimension item. [r] [r]
- Planar Crafting Station Dimension Items. Rare drop from new Planar Crafting Rifts coming in 3.3. Functional. [r]
- New Raid Dungeon: Intrepid: Gilded Prophecy. New Tier 2 10-man raid, Intrepid: Gilded Prophecy. Will have Easy Mode, Normal Mode and Hard Mode with varying gear/currency rewards. [r] [r] Some examples of IGP loot here.
- Rhen of Fate Easy/Hard Mode. Rhen of Fate and Intrepid: Gilded Prophecy will have Easy and Hard Mode toggles. Easy Mode only rewards marks, no achieves; Hard Mode rewards extra loot (heart per boss for RoF; relic accessories for IGP). [r]
- New Warfront Announcers. Finric, Cavalla, Arethea, Cosmologist Mann, Lady Glasya, Veras and Atrophinius Warfront Announcers will be coming into the game at some point (might not be for 3.3). [r] [r] [r]
- New Loyalty Tier. Silver-tier Loyalty. New mount, title, portrait, pet, Treasure Map Boost and a group/raid-wide buff. [r] Distinguished Levitate Mount preview. [image].
- Queue for Random Chronicle. You will be able to queue for a random Chronicle (with daily rewards) in 3.3. [r] [r] Note: Rewards are now half of Dungeon/Warfront Randoms.
- Shard Vault. Initially 32-slot, this Shard Vault will allow you to store items that can be accessed by all your characters on the same shard. [r] Renamed to Server Vault.
- Instant Adventure-related:
There’s also Planetouched Wilds Intro quests on the PTS, but there’s been no information on when these are supposed to hit Live. You can also check out the PTS/Live Comparison Page for all other upcoming changes to the game that either don’t have an ETA or are for 3.4 and beyond.
Get ready for RIFT 3.3: Waking Nightmares next week, July 15th 2015!