RIFT news tidbits for 18-19th July 2015.
You can find full 3.3 patch notes + a summary with useful links here.
You can check out a list of known issues with the 3.3 patch from CM Morgana here. Please post any bugs you find in that thread too.
- Glyph – Single Player Games Removed. Trion has removed support for Glyph’s single player games line-up (stuff like Amphora, Wasteland 2/etc). If you ever bought a single-player game via Glyph, you should have received an e-mail with a code to obtain the game via Steam. If you bought a single player game from Glyph in the past, you will also notice that you have received $25 worth of Credits in Trove, Defiance, RIFT and ArcheAge.
- PTS Update + Datamining for 17th July 2015. A new warfront has popped up on the PTS called “Assault on Bronze Tomb”. There’s also new dimension tile colors and other tidbits. Full info here!
- Planar Crafting Info.
- It seems like Morticus ‘might’ increase drop rates of the Imperishable mats in crafting rifts. No solid info though. [r]
- If you are not getting anything other than planarite, it’s usually because there are too many people participating in the rift. Who gets the appropriate loot is random at that point – even the lure-opener or person at the top of dps meters might not get loot. Morticus seems to imply that Trion will take a look at this issue. [r]
- About Stan’s Lure Changes.
- Loot Table Updated. Stan’s Super Secret Lure’s loot table has been changed. The less-desirable items (like twisted atragarian lure and soggy marks) still drop, but at a reduced rate from before. There’s also a whole bunch of new stuff including new dimension items and minion cards. [r]
- About Catching Lure. Morticus has stated that Trion is waiting for some tech to come in to make obtaining the lure “less painful”. No ETA. [r]
- Minion Database Updated. The Minion Card Database has been updated with the following new cards, all dropped from Stan’s Super Secret Lure’s updated loot table.
Below is a list of content created recently by the RIFT community!
- RIFT Progress/Top Of Rift. TopofRift.com (RIFT Progress), a raid progression site has had an update with some skin changes and an additional ranking bar along the top. The top guilds now have their guild emblems shown prominently at the top of each ranking page. You can check out the site here!
- If your guild has been using some of the default emblems (Guardian/Defiant icons/etc), you might want to consider contacting your guild lead and getting a custom emblem uploaded.
- [O-RP] Port Avena [Dimension]. Seyler over at The Dimension Touring Company has taken a tour of a brilliantly designed dimension created by Sharifa@Zaviel called “Port Avena”. Check it out here!
Missed out on some news? Check out the full list of RIFT News Tidbits here or the PTS/Live Comparison Page for a summary of upcoming changes. Patch Notes, PTS Updates, Datamining and Livestream Summaries are also available.