RIFT news tidbits for 24th July 2015.
You can find full 3.3 patch notes + a summary with useful links here.
Razorback Roundup Promo Week
Razorback Roundup Promo Week is on-going, ending on July 30th at 3:30PM ST (NA:TC–CD) (EU:TC–CD). New Armored Razorback Mounts are now available as a rare chance drop from Armored Razorback Troves on the RIFT Store! There are also daily quests for event currency via in Moonshade Highlands. You can learn more about the promo week here.
- The event tracker might not be visible for you, but the quests are up in Moonshade Highlands at /setywapoint 6126 2292.
- Livestream Summary 24th July 2015. Trion held their latest RIFT Livestream where they showed off the upcoming “Assault on Bronze Tomb” warfront, which features a new ‘Assault’ mode. You can find a text summary of the livestream + screens here!
- Playtest Postponed. The PTS Playtest for Assault on Bronze Tomb has been postponed until next Friday, 31st July 2015 at 3:30PM PDT* due to a crash-to-desktop issue when entering the warfront. Trion has mentioned some of the devs will be there for you to kill and there ‘might’ be titles rewarded. [r]
- *Tentative. Time might change.
- Crafting From Shard Vaults. You can now craft using materials that are in your Shard Vault on the PTS. If you happen to have the Shard Vault unlocked, please test it out on PTS and report any bugs in the PTS Sub-forum! Feature should hit Live in a few weeks.
- REX Purchases Back Online. REX purchases were not working on Hailol or for anyone who was in an instance that was hosted on Tulan/Biofoundry (basically every raid in the past two weeks). This should now be fixed. [r]
- Power Pack Purchases Back Online. You should now be able to purchase the Power Pack from the RIFT Store -> Services section again. All payment methods work except Steam Wallet which Trion is still working on. In the mean-time, you can purchase from the Steam Store directly. [r]
- Payment Method/Details Issue. Some players have found that their payment method/details aren’t being saved or they are unable to purchase certain Credit packs. Trion is aware of the issue and working on a fix. [r]
- Chat Crash Fixed. With the most recent hotfix (#4), you should not longer be seeing periodic chat crashes. [r]
- Screen Tearing/Graphics Issues. Trion is aware of the tearing issues occuring for some players and they are looking into it. [r]
- Planetouched Wilds Intro Quest Feedback. Krug has posted a new thread to consolidate any feedback on the Planetouched Wilds Intro Quests that are available on the PTS. Please post feedback/bugs here!
- (You can obtain the PTW intro quests from your mailbox on the PTS. Collect the quest item and right-click it in inventory to start quest).
- About Nightmare Saga Weapons. Krug has mentioned that not all the new skins will be available from the Nightmare Saga. Some will be obtained via other means in the future. No details. [r]
- If you missed it, here’s Sedvick’s post on all the Nightmare Saga weapon skins and stats.
Below is a list of content created recently by the RIFT community!
- The Enchanted Garden [Dimension]. Feendish over at The Dimension Touring Company has taken a tour of Nouvae@Hailol’s “The Enchanted Garden” dimension. A serene garden mixed in with Plane of Water assets topped off with a lovely Zen garden. Check it out here!
- Dimension Fashion Show [Dimension]. Laeti over at Rift Resource has posted up her latest weekly “Dimension Fashion Show” article! In this edition she chats with Zillaan@Deepwood, Meralur@Laethys and Mirtt@Greybriar as they give her a tour of their dimensions. Check out the article here!
Missed out on some news? Check out the full list of RIFT News Tidbits here or the PTS/Live Comparison Page for a summary of upcoming changes. Patch Notes, PTS Updates, Datamining and Livestream Summaries are also available.