- Nightmare Saga Act II Live! If you’ve already completed Act I, you can obtain the first quest for Act II from the throne room in Tempest Bay at /setwaypoint 12923 11526. Otherwise you can start Act I from a quest in your mailbox. If you are mid-way through Act I, it should show up under “The Saga of Lord Arak” in your Quest Log (default key “L“).
- If you are stuck on “A Strange Corruption” quest; what you are looking for are neutral Level 65 mutants called “Corrupted Defender”. There will be two in front of a Corruptive Orb. Just use a target macro “tar Corrupted Defender” and spam that whilst running around the areas marked on the map to find them.
- Supply Crates/Troves Changes.
- Supply Crate/Trove-dropped Level 65 gear now has a new upgrade tier: “Hardened”. Takes between 9-28 Abyssal Crusader’s Accelerators to upgrade from the previous ‘Ardent’ tier, depending on gear (9 = belt; 28 = 2-hand). They have Tier 1 hit (+150).
- All service items that drop from lockboxes going forward no longer tradeable. Existing service items that have already been obtained will remain tradeable.
- Chloromancer Bug Fixed. Mage Chloromancers will no longer be able to endlessly benefit from the 2pc and 4pc Savant’s Crystal set bonuses when re-applying Synthesis on multiple targets.
|RIFT 3.3 Hot Fix #5 – 07/29/15
The Nightmare Saga: Act II is now live!
RIFT STORE AND SERVICES
ZONES AND EVENTS
You can check out previous patch notes here.