RIFT news tidbits for 7th August 2015.
You can find full 3.3 patch notes + a summary with useful links here.
- Primalist: The Wilds Pack. Trion has added “The Wilds Pack” to the RIFT Store, Glyph and Steam. The pack includes Primalist unlock, Primal War Beast mount, costume, cape, Primalist Portrait, 30-day patron, char slot, Khar warfront announcer, Zendi pet + minion card and a level-scaling Ascended Primal Trinket. Costs $100.
- Full information with screenshots can be found here.
- Some items in the Pack (including Primalist) will not be available until 3.4 hits, whilst others are instant access (like the mount, costume and portrait).
- Costume and Cape can’t be dyed yet. This will be fixed in next week’s hotfix. [r]
- You can also purchase The Wilds Pack from Glyph and Steam.
- The Primalist calling will also be available for Credits on the RIFT Store once 3.4 launches. [r] Price unknown right now.
- Further Primalist Info. Red Hawk confirmed that Primalists will use Leather armor.
- Drop rates for gear will be re-weighted.
- Primalists benefit equally from Dex and Str stat. This means Primalists can benefit from Warrior and Rogue weapons equally.
- They can dual-wield or use 2-handers. Can also use ranged weapons.
- Primalists do not use shields.
- Everything subject to change. [r]
- Possible Tier 3 Raid in 3.4? Not sure how accurate the information is (it probably is accurate), but there’s now two gaming sites that have mentioned that RIFT will be getting a new raid in 3.4. Both MMOBomb and MassivelyOP have mentioned in their articles about Trion’s Primalist reveal that 3.4 will be getting a new raid with MassivelyOP specifically mentioning the Lord Arak raid.
- Trion has not mentioned anything about the Lord Arak Raid coming in 3.4 – at least not to the general public via official channels. That said, they did mention during one of their livestreams that two media outlets would be at Trion’s Party during Gamescom, so perhaps MMOBomb and MassivelyOP were given information about the Lord Arak raid hitting Live for 3.4 during the party.
- Further Planetouched Wilds Screenshots. As mentioned before, Justin Olivetti over at MassivelyOP wrote up an article about the Primalist reveal video. His article also contains a whole bunch of never-before-seen screenshots from the new zone as well as what looks to be the Heart of Darkness and a mob from the Lord Arak Raid. Check them out here!
- RIFT Website Update. The RIFT website has been updated with new graphics and a refurbishment of its various pages. Amongst the changes (besides new logo and general graphics) are:
- Game Guide section has been updated. Now there’s The Elemental Planes page with brief blurbs about the various dragons and Plane of Water. The Races/Factions page has also been updated with some short lore on each.
- The Store section has been refurbished and includes the new Wilds Pack.
- The website now redirects to http://www.trionworlds.com/rift after the first page instead of its old riftgame.com address.
- As mentioned before, RIFT has a new logo, and so does Trion Worlds:
- Trion Worlds Website Update. Trion’s main website has also been updated. Header image is now a bunch of planets (including a cuboid planet).
- About Planar Dream Orbs on PTS. Morticus has announced that he and Vladd have had a discussion about the Planar Dream Orbs that are currently on the PTS (slated for 3.4) and will “make some improvements in this area”. [r] Details currently unknown.
- No Plans For Wardrobe Extension. Gingers has mentioned that there’s no current plans to extend wardrobe slots. [r]
- Minions Bug. Some players are noticing that their minions might decide not to go out on an adventure under certain conditions. Conditions required to reproduce this bug currently unknown. Snedhepl is investigating. [r] In the meantime, you might want to double-check that your minions have been sent on adventures properly, particularly if they are going out on 8hr/10hr ones.
Below is a list of content created recently by the RIFT community!
- Guide to Orphiel Farwind [Dimension]. Feendish over at The Dimension Touring Company has posted up a guide to how to obtain the Orphiel Farwind dimension item, collect all 5 artifact sets and get your lovely Guffin dimension item and Nightmare Saga Sky Projector! Check it out here!
Missed out on some news? Check out the full list of RIFT News Tidbits here or the PTS/Live Comparison Page for a summary of upcoming changes. Patch Notes, PTS Updates, Datamining and Livestream Summaries are also available.