RIFT news tidbits for 19-21st September 2015.
You can find full 3.3 patch notes + a summary with useful links here.
Open testing for the Primalist calling and the Planetouched Wilds zone is up on the Public Test Shard. You can learn more about accessing the PTS, gearing up and posting feedback here.
- RIFT Hardware Upgrades. This Tuesday, Sept 22nd, Trion will be performing some hardware upgrades for the game. These will take place whilst the shards are still online, so they should not result in any downtime. However, if you do discover any issues thanks to the hardware upgrades, please be sure to let Trion know here.
- PTS Update: Wilds Wardrobe. There’s now four new wardrobe sets available for viewing on the PTS. Latest updates also include a ‘Random’ button for wardrobe; Act II begins for PTW; Dimension tiles available; Minion Card: Spirit Kite updated and more! Full information available here.
- PTS Primalist-related Info:
- Boxes on PTS should now give 2H dex and tank runes for Primalists. [r]
- Various Primalist Masteries have been replaced with new abilities that have secondary effects. [r]
- Slag debuff from Conflagrate is supposed to be in the same stacking group as Spiritual Deficiency (Inquisitor) and similar debuffs. [r] It’s also supposed to give a 5% increase in non-phys dmg instead of 7%. [r]
- Primalist Mastery Defense 2 now spreads Slag to up to 5 targets when you use SKill Shot. [r]
- Stroke of Brilliance will no longer do different damage between Fury and Cunning after the next update. [r]
- Icefall and Corpsefall should now do damage again. However, tooltips will still not show cooldown information until a future update. [r]
- A number of changes have been put out for the Dervish soul. DPS should now be somewhere between 70k-130k. You will also be required to rotate back and forth between Fury and Cunning now. [r]
Below is a list of content created recently by the RIFT community!
- Skins on Farm [Wardrobe]. A new project has begun courtesy of Cookiez217 and the team over at <Skins on Farm>@Gelidra. The project is to have a guild vault filled with rare wardrobe skins, accessible via an access fee. If you are interested in collecting wardrobes or have some rare wardrobes to sell the group, check out their thread here!
Missed out on some news? Check out the full list of RIFT News Tidbits here or the PTS/Live Comparison Page for a summary of upcoming changes. Patch Notes, PTS Updates, Datamining and Livestream Summaries are also available.
If you’re interested in the latest RIFT contests or upcoming events, check out RiftGrate’s ‘Upcoming RIFT Events‘ page and calendar.
New to RIFT? Get your Free RIFT Starter Pack by entering code: HH3LZXZ7W77QMQJMJQQQ in the Apply Code page!