RIFT news tidbits for 23rd September 2015.
You can find full 3.3 patch notes + a summary with useful links here.
Open testing for the Primalist calling and the Planetouched Wilds zone is up on the Public Test Shard. You can learn more about accessing the PTS, gearing up and posting feedback here.
- RIFT 3.3: Hotfix #13. The 13th hotfix for the current patch version is out. Planetouched Wilds introduction quests are now available for Level 65 players, and the Arclight Infiltration Promo Week has been extended until 29th Sept. More info here.
- Planetouched Wilds Intro Quests Live. If you are Level 65, you should have gotten a letter from Rahn Chuluun in your in-game mail which will allow you to start the Planetouched Wilds introduction quests in Droughtlands. You can’t enter the Planetouched Wilds zone just yet, but the intro quests should give you some lore on why the zone is currently inaccessible. [r]
- RIFT: Build Your Perfect Character. Trion has uploaded a video with Grim talking about creating a perfect character for yourself in RIFT. Check out the video here!
- Speculation: 3.4 Launch Date. Just some speculation (so unconfirmed), but it’s ‘possible’ that we might be getting RIFT 3.4 next week on 30th September 2015. You can read about why the 30th is a possible launch date here.
- Ceremony of Attunement Chronicles Disabled. The Level 50 solo ‘Ceremony of Attunement’ chronicles have been disabled due to an exploit between them and the random chronicle daily. Will re-appear on Live after fix. [r]
- About Hardware Upgrades. The hardware upgrades from earlier in the week will “improve the loading of data”. The NA shards have all gotten the hardware upgrade now (some on Tuesday, others during the 4hr maintenance today). [r]
- Primalist Info:
- Precision Bolt will go back to a 1s cast time in tomorrow’s PTS update. [r]
- In terms of raid loot tables, T1 and T2 have been adjusted so that there would be a near equal probability across all 5 callings. [r]
- 2-handed weapon option for Primalists should now be available in most quest rewards that reward weapons on the PTS. [r]
- PTS has been updated with Berserker damage adjustments and to make sure you aren’t always stuck in Cunning. Changelog here.
Below is a list of content created recently by the RIFT community!
- Give Me My Name! [PvP][Video]. Grim jumps right RIFT PvP with an intro vid in a Codex warfront before getting on his Warrior Reaver for some Black Garden play. Check it out here!
- Discs are incoming! [Dimension]. Seyler over at The Dimension Touring Company has written up an article about some of the upcoming 3.4 dimension items, including some screenshots of the new disc building blocks. Check it out here!
- WGS Hogwarts: Knight Bus [Dimension]. Fan of the Harry Potter series? Be sure to check out Snowprotection’s “WGS Hogwarts: Knight Bus” dimension! You can check out a preview here.
Missed out on some news? Check out the full list of RIFT News Tidbits here or the PTS/Live Comparison Page for a summary of upcoming changes. Patch Notes, PTS Updates, Datamining and Livestream Summaries are also available.
If you’re interested in the latest RIFT contests or upcoming events, check out RiftGrate’s ‘Upcoming RIFT Events‘ page and calendar.
New to RIFT? Get your Free RIFT Starter Pack by entering code: HH3LZXZ7W77QMQJMJQQQ in the Apply Code page!