- Instance Respawn Change. When you die in a dungeon or chronicle, pressing the respawn button will respawn you at the start of the instance. Previously you would be ported outside the instance and then you would have to soul walk into the instance.
- Note: Currently there’s a bug where ALL soul walking will respawn you instead. Beware raiders!
- Amphibious Mounts. Greathound and Primal Warbeast mounts are now amphibious. Applies retroactively.
- Note: Greathound mount currently has a very weird issue where the mount will just become static whilst your player body will start swimming when in water. (Here’s a pic courtesy of Nithydux for giggles.)
- NT Trinket DoTs Fix. DoTs from your Nightmare Tide trinkets will no longer replace other players’ DoT effects from the same trinkets.
|RIFT 3.3 Hot Fix #14 – 09/30/15
Originally Posted by CM Morgana on 30th SEPTEMBER 2015
You can check out previous patch notes here.