Vladd stated in the chat channel of a previous livestream that he wanted to buff Tempest’s DPS by about 5k. He has now added some buffs for Warrior’s Tempest soul on the PTS that you can test out:
(Please ignore any damage numbers. I don’t have a Level 65 Warrior on Live).
Changes to the Warrior Tempest on the PTS are also listed below:
- Polarization. Increases the bonus on Enhanced Conductivity by 4/8%. (up from 3/6%). [Note: This isn’t a buff, but a tooltip correction. PTS now reflects the proper buff that is already on Live. Thanks to Sedvick for the info!]
- Stormbringer. Increase the damage of all Tempest abilities by 6/12/18%. (up from 5/10/15%).
- Grounded. Deals additional 6/12/18% damage with ranged attacks. (up from 5/10/15%).
- Storm Shield. Absorbs 85% (up from 50%) of incoming damage, up to x damage. Lasts 30sec. This Ability is not affected by the Global Cooldown. 30sec CD.
- Oscillation. Hitting with Lightning Torrent, Storm Torrent or Charged Pulse causes Builders and Double Pulse to deal an additional 5/10/15% damage for 15s. (up from 4/8/12%).
- Focused Fire. The Warrior’s Critical Hit Chance is increased by 5%. Lasts 1h, 10sec CD, oGCD. Very different from Live:
- Live version of Focused Fire: All Party or Raid members gain an additional 5% to critical hit chance with attacks for 15s. The Warrior’s Critical Hit Chance is increased by 10% instead.
- Chain Pulse. 1 and 2 attack point damage is much higher than on Live. 3-pt is about the same damage.
- Electricity Cascade. 1 and 2 attack point damage is much higher than on Live. 3-pt is about the same damage.
Note: I might be wrong about the Chain Pulse and Electricity Cascade changes. Unfortunately I don’t have a Level 65 Warrior on Live to compare to PTS. However, the difference between damage based on no. of attack points was much less on PTS (with a Level 65 Warrior) compared to the Level 65 Tempest on Magelo’s Soul Builder.