Trion has officially confirmed the release date of RIFT 3.4: Into the Wilds as Wednesday, 7th October 2015!
Check out Trion’s article officially confirming the release date here with some screenshots.
- Archonix confirmed the patch will be a simultaneous release for NA and EU regions.
[Update 10.06.15] Shards are going down at the following times for both regions:
- North American shards come down on Wednesday 7th Oct 2015 at 6 AM PDT.
- European shards come down on Wednesday 7th Oct 2015 at 2 PM GMT.
Estimated downtime is 5hrs!
Note: Don’t take the day off as anything could happen that might delay the release or cause issues.
Want to know more and prepare for the upcoming patch?
- PTS/Live Comparison page for full list of all we know about 3.4! New zone, dungeon, Primalist calling, warfront (with new Assault Mode), ultimate puzzle, three new artifact types and more!
- Guide: RIFT 3.4 Crafting. All recipes and where to obtain them, their cost and stats for new crafting additions coming in 3.4. These include a new tier of runes and vials, Planar dream orbs for belt/gloves/earrings and more!
Be sure to check out the PTS/Live Comparison page as there’s a lot more coming to 3.4 than just the ‘big’ stuff. There’s also a lot of class changes, a Tier 3 20-man raid (not at 3.4 release though), a whole bunch of UI changes, dimension additions and zone event adjustments.