RIFT news tidbits for 2nd October 2015.
- There’s also a summary of all known 3.4 additions here.
- Prepare for 3.4: Check out a guide to RIFT 3.4 Crafting.
- RIFT 3.4 Launch Date Announced. RIFT 3.4 Launch Date officially announced for next Wednesday, 7th October 2015! [r] Will launch simultaneously on both NA and EU. Get ready for RIFT 3.4!
- Primalist Calling Pack. Looks like the Primalist Calling Pack has two payment options: $34.99 or 5,250 Credits. Will be available when 3.4 goes Live. [r]
- Livestream Summary: 3.4 Overview. Trion went over major parts of the 3.4 Patch. New Primalist starter gear wardrobe. Also, Mobile’s API is being tweaked so it will still work for Rift Event Trackers post-Mobile App Removal. And Rough Raptors is apparently going to shave his head for Extra Life Charity! Full info and screens here.
- Missed out on the Livestream Giveaways? Check out the Upcoming Rift Events page for info on currently active Primalist/Wilds Pack giveaways!
- MMORPG.com’s Planetouched Wilds Article. Bill Murphy over at MMORPG.com has written up an article about their video with Dead Simon earlier in the week, with a quick summary of what’s coming in 3.4. Check it out here!
- Mage Dominator Changes. The devs mentioned that the Mage Dominator soul will be getting some changes in the future so they are less “fun police” in PvP. No ETA or details. [r]
- Red Hawk: “Dominator will still maintain its flavor but will be pushed more towards DPS and far away from “not allowing other people to play their characters””. [r]
- Primalist “Stalled” Mechanic. To make Primalists be affected by drains, Trion is adding in a Primalist-specific mechanic called “Stalled”. This is a stacking debuff applied to the Primalist when they are drained, decreasing outgoing damage, healing and absorption by 5% per stack. Max 10 stacks; 20sec debuff. Will be on PTS with next update. More info here.
- Stacks are non-cleansable. [r]
- Primalist Vulcanist Changes. Skill Shot damage is down and Stroke of Brilliance’s damage modification will be more rewarding at max Harmony (middle of focus bar between Cunning and Fury). [r]
- RIFT Survey Patron Rewarded. If you were invited to participate in a RIFT Survey recently and completed it before the 28th Sept deadline, you should now have received your free 7-day Patron. Check your Transaction History for a “Rift 7 Day Patron” applied code.
- Note: It doesn’t look like Trion will be releasing the name of the winner of the Silver Tier Loyalty, or they chose to remain anonymous.
- PvP in 3.5. Vladd mentioned that Trion has “quite a bit of time set aside to work on PvP for 3.5”. No details. [r]
Below is a list of content created recently by the RIFT community!
- eRekt Parser Update. Bitnine’s eRekt Rift Log Parser has gotten quite a bit of an update with a rotation analyzer, video/screenshot integration, encounter profiler, and other misc additions. The eRekt Parser is currently in development, but look forward to it in the future! Check out Bitnine’s update thread with full info on each of these features here!
Missed out on some news? Check out the full list of RIFT News Tidbits here or the PTS/Live Comparison Page for a summary of upcoming changes. Patch Notes, PTS Updates, Datamining and Livestream Summaries are also available.
If you’re interested in the latest RIFT contests or upcoming events, check out RiftGrate’s ‘Upcoming RIFT Events‘ page and calendar.
New to RIFT? Get your Free RIFT Starter Pack by entering code: HH3LZXZ7W77QMQJMJQQQ in the Apply Code page!