RIFT news tidbits for 6th October 2015.
- There’s also a summary of all known 3.4 additions here.
- Prepare for 3.4: Check out a guide to RIFT 3.4 Crafting.
- RIFT 3.4 Launch Tomorrow. RIFT 3.4: Into the Wilds will be launching tomorrow simultaneously in NA and EU. Shards will go down on Wednesday, 7th Oct at 6 AM PDT/2 PM GMT for the patch.
- Estimated downtime is ~5hrs. [r]
- You can learn all about what we know of the upcoming patch here.
- Patch notes will most likely appear either shortly before the shards go down or during the downtime.
- Note: I won’t be available during the downtime when the patch notes are most likely going to be posted. Keep an eye out on the Patch Notes sub-forum.
- Notice: Few Pointers for Reset and 3.4. Given there’s going to be a gap between weekly reset and when the shards go down for the patch, there a few things you might want to take note on, including changes to raid boss difficulty, increased raid loot, holding off on collecting Weekly Patron Gift and more. Check out full info of the sort of things you should be wary of here.
- RIFT 3.4: Into the Wilds Trailer [Video]. Trion has posted up the RIFT 3.4: Into the Wilds video trailer. Check it out here! Not just Primalist/Wilds stuff but also snippets from the Mind of Madness raid!
- About Credit Pack Promotion. Recently on PTS there was a $5/5 euro Credit pack promotion where your first purchase of the pack during the promotion would net you 15-day Patron. This was removed from the PTS, but Archonix has confirmed that it has not been scrapped and will be coming to Live. No specific ETA given. [r]
- Upcoming Cleric Changes. Red Hawk mentioned a few things in relation to Clerics today: [r]
- He confirmed that the current Cleric Shaman changes on the PTS involving damage numbers is actually a bug fix and that is why you are only seeing a small buff to attacks.
- He is perhaps looking at buffing Shaman and Inquisitor DPS.
- Short term, he will be increasing Diversify mastery buff to increase damage by 3% per stack, compared to the current 2.5%. (max 2 stacks).
- In 3.4, the Soul Stream mastery ability will gain a “Spellpower scaling ratio” to help boost Inquisitor DPS.
- Upcoming ‘Stream’ Mastery Changes. As of 3.4, Cleric’s Soul Stream and Mage’s Phantom Stream mastery abilities will scale with spell power, and the heal version of the ability will be able to crit. This change is made to keep them on par with Warrior/Rogue versions of the ability (minus the lack of an AoE option), which already scales with attack power and whose heals can already crit. [r]
- PTS Update. The PTS was updated for what is assumed to be the final time until 3.4 patch. Not doing an article since it’ll all appear in tomorrow’s patch notes, but adding a few things here that might affect what you do between now and the patch:
- Void Stone rewards for Pre-NT content have been properly adjusted now. Level 60 Weekly Zone Event quest now only rewards 100 Void stones, not the 3,150 or so in the previous update. Same with similar quests.
- New tier of runes still require Opaque Rune Amenders.
- New planar crafted Earring rune upgrades still require Dreaming Rune Amenders.
Below is a list of content created recently by the RIFT community!
- Road to Primalist: Pack Giveaway & Contest Winners [Contest]. The winners for the Road to Primalist giveaway have been announced: Congratulations to both Vrogue@Deepwood and Rafaeon@Wolfsbane as contest winners, and Khaler@Faeblight as giveaway winner! Interested in on-going or info on upcoming contests/giveaways for RIFT? Check out further info here!
- DON’T JUMP IN PVP [Video][PvP]. Grim jumps into PvP in his Rogue Marksman PvP spec. Check him out in his latest Whitefall Steppes warfront here!
Missed out on some news? Check out the full list of RIFT News Tidbits here or the PTS/Live Comparison Page for a summary of upcoming changes. Patch Notes, PTS Updates, Datamining and Livestream Summaries are also available.
If you’re interested in the latest RIFT contests or upcoming events, check out RiftGrate’s ‘Upcoming RIFT Events‘ page and calendar.
New to RIFT? Get your Free RIFT Starter Pack by entering code: HH3LZXZ7W77QMQJMJQQQ in the Apply Code page!