Trion will be updating RIFT with RIFT 3.4 Hotfix #1 as at 10/8/15 7:30 AM PDT (NA) and 10/8/15 6:00 AM GMT (EU). Estimated ETA is ~1hr-1hr 15min.
- Planetouched Wilds Fixes. A few quest bugs were fixed in the Planetouched Wilds, including low level players picking up quests in the zone.
- One of the open world raid weekly bosses “Khadluu Ukher” now has an increased tether radius so he won’t reset aggro so easily.
- Primalist Fixes. PA tooltip errors and potential Titan’s Upheavel exploit fixed. Primalists should no longer have issues equipping certain accessories.
- Vladmal Prime Loot. Trinkets dropped by Vladmal Prime should no longer only have prefix text with empty stats.
- About Locked Chars. Unfortunately the fix Trion placed for locked chars did not resolve the issue. Trion is continue to investigate. You can check out updates here.
|RIFT 3.4 Hot Fix #1 – 10/08/15
* Low level players can no longer accept quests in the Planetouched Wilds.
ZONES AND EVENTS
* Quest: Primal Gift Exchange: Fixed an issue with quest items.
* Quest: Monkey Business: Fixed an issue with Cunning Babaroo Females.
* Fixed an issue in which two Tam Daggerbornes were standing at the same location.
* Increased tether radius for the Khadluu Ukher world boss.
* Planar Attunement: Fixed several tooltip errors in Primalist Planar Attunements.
* Fixed a potential exploit involving Upheaval.
* Fixed an issue that stopped Primalist from equipping a few Necklaces, Rings and Earrings.
* Vladmal Prime drops fully functional trinkets once again.
* Fixed a bug preventing warriors from equipping caster shields.
Originally Posted by CM Morgana on 8th OCTOBER 2015
You can check out previous patch notes here.