- Notice: New Bug For UI. If you have Global UI scale enabled and you resize your game window, various UI elements will jump to unexpected positions. This is a known bug and will be fixed in a future hotfix.
- From my experience, it seems to also occur when you simply open and close the bags, or go to a loading screen.
- It is also affecting anyone who has their chat window near the right of the screen (or in my case, two chat windows). If you go to loading screen, either via moving to a new map, loading whilst running through a map or typing /reloadui, any chat window you have on the right side of the screen will move half-way past the game window.
- It seems the bug from the latest PTS Update has carried over to Live.
- Lots of bug fixes from Patch 3.4. Just a quick summary below of some of the ones that seem to be most noticeable:
- Suggested prices on Auction House fixed.
- Shalistiri’s Gift (super-jump) will no longer be removed when you switch shards.
- RIFT Store should no longer continuously re-open if you have your inventory open.
- Void stone payouts in certain pre-NT zone events have been normalized.
- Lots of Primalist fixes.
- A couple of Planetouched Wilds quest fixes.
- Primal Celebration Gift – Redux. A 2nd Planetouched Pinata is scheduled to be given out with the correct loot table on Friday, Oct 16th. You can freely use the one you got on Tuesday as Trion will not be fixing that version. More info here.
- Gear Additions/Changes:
- RIFT Store now includes Level 10-50 favor weapons for Primalists.
- Voidstone costs for many Storm Legion essenes vastly reduced.
- Rhaza’de Canyons epic upgrades for ranged weapons now have procs.
- Strangely Mutated Fish Pool Changed. The pool of water that is used to fish up the Strangely Mutated Fish for the Little Black Book storm legion puzzle is no longer locked behind the Biofoundry (which can only be accessed during and a little while after the Volan event). It is now available to be accessed at all times.
- Rainbow Glue Price Reduction. Nomi’s Rainbow Glue (for the Callweddi puzzle) has been reduced from 10k to 5k plat each.
|RIFT 3.4 Hot Fix #3 – 10/14/15
RIFT STORE AND SERVICES
UI AND SETTINGS
ZONES AND EVENTS
ITEMS AND CURRENCY
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
You can check out previous patch notes here.