- 2nd The Wilds Celebration Pack. With the latest hotfix, check your Claims/Rewards box in the top-right corner of the RIFT Store front page (default key “]“) and you should get a “The Wilds Celebration Pack”.
- Tacitus has confirmed this was sent out in error, but you get to keep it! [r]
- Warning: Do not stack two “The Wilds Celebration Pack” items together, or it might glitch and you’ll lose one of them. [r] If you never opened your first one from back when 3.4 launched and you plan on simply holding onto them, you might want to give them to different chars or keep them in different places (i.e. one bank, one inventory/etc).
- Autumn Harvest Minions Updated. The attributes on the Autumn Harvest minions that you gain using Taskmaster Atrophinius have been updated. They are now as follows:
- Taskmaster Atrophinius: Life, Diplomacy, Harvesting, Dimension.
- Qu’ella the Wretched: Life, Assassination.
- Haligan the Pyretouched: Fire, Death, Assassination.
- The Nightstalker: Earth, Hunting.
- The Hag of Gloamwood: Life, Death, Diplomacy.
- Athelan the Fallen: Death, Artifact, Assassination.
- (Thanks to Verondah and Chickster@Laethys for the info!)
- The Minion Card Database will be updated later today with the new attributes.
- Autumncap Fungus Spawns Fixed. Autumncap Fungus nodes in Silverwood, Freemarch, Gloamwood, Stonefield and Droughtlands have been corrected so that they are no longer out of reach.
- Other Autumn Harvest Info:
- Autumn Eyes potions now work again.
- Autumn Harvest Ambersap is now rewarded in zone events and from Gloamwood Autumn Harvest Instant Adventure bosses.
- Note: The 7x Autumn Signets quest shown on the PTS is not slated until next week’s hotfix.
- Various Mage Dominator and Primalist fixes/changes.
- Warrior Reaver Dire Corruption Re-enabled. Not in the patch notes, but Warrior Reaver’s “Dire Corruption” ability has been fixed and re-enabled. (Thanks to Reactive for the info!)
|RIFT 3.4 Hot Fix #6 – 10/28/15
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
INTREPID GILDED PROPHECY
NIGHTMARE COAST: EXPERT
UI AND SETTINGS
ZONES AND EVENTS
Originally Posted by CM Morgana on 28th OCTOBER 2015
You can check out previous patch notes here.