Notice: CM Ocho has posted up information today about the Raid Gear cost changes and currency conversion happening with RIFT 3.4 Hotfix #7 coming on Nov 5th (tomorrow).
When this week’s hotfix goes Live (Nov 5th):
- Tier 1 store-bought gear will cost Abyssal Crusader’s Marks.
- Fragments of Horror (T1) marks will be converted to Abyssal Crusader’s Marks at a 2:1 ratio. So, every 2 Fragments of Horror will be converted to 1 Abyssal Crusader’s Mark.
- Conversion does not count towards weekly cap. [r]
- Tier 1 Raid bosses will drop Abyssal Crusader’s Marks.
- Abyssal Crusader’s Marks weekly cap remains unchanged.
- Credit cost of Tier 1 store-bought gear will be reduced by 40%.
- Fragments of Darkness (T3) weekly cap is 4,500 (PTS).
You can find CM Ocho’s full post about the changes here.
If you have enough Fragments of Horror to purchase Tier 1 store gear and you still need Tier 1 pieces, purchase them NOW before this week’s hotfix. However, if you are planning on purchasing Tier 1 gear with Credits, you should wait until the 40% credit price reduction is applied after RIFT 3.4 Hotfix #7.
This week’s hotfix is slated for:
Since there’s only a few hours until patch, be sure to spread the word amongst friends/guild so they are not caught unaware by the upcoming change.