- Planetouched Wilds Act 3 Arrives. The third Act of the Planetouched Wilds storyline is now available. If you still have the quest “A Mysterious Message” after completing Act 2, the Mysterious Stranger turn-in NPC is in Woe at /setwaypoint 9344 4954. If you abandoned that quest, you can pick it up again from Uureg in Shal Korva’s throne room at /setwaypoint 10293 5793. For the previous Acts:
- Act I. Pick up the quest “A Savage Welcome” at the entrance to the Planetouched Wilds at /setwaypoint 8072 5571.
- Act II. Pick up the quest “Hail to the King” from Rahn Chuluun at /setwaypoint 10314 5930 in Shal Korva, Planetouched Wilds.
- Note: The Necklace reward at the end of Act III has +100 Hit.
- The Mind of Madness T3 Raid. The Mind of Madness is the 20-man raid that opens up Tier 3 raiding. Contains 9 bosses, although only the first 5 are available for now. The last 4 is slated for release some time in December.
- The raid is located at the Tenebrean Craters in Tarken Glacier at /setwaypoint 4096 2206. You have to use Omen Sight (Guardian) or Quantum Sight (Defiant) to see the portal.
- Warning: There’s an ‘Extraordinary Sinister Presence’ with 17.5mil hp (raid-framed) in front of the portal. Seems you need to kill him to be able to enter.
- Autumn Harvest 7x Signets. Rollo in the Realm of the Autumn Harvest has a new one-time quest called “Fright Night” that gives you 7x Autumn Harvest Signets currency. He’s the satyr that offers you the Fungus quest.
- You can no longer duel inside a raid instance. No more pillaging stone stacks pre-pull, or dropping Flaring Power debuff without death pre-pull.
- Raid Gear Changes:
- Tier 1 gear now costs Abyssal Crusader’s Marks. Fragments of Horror (T1) has been removed.
- Existing Fragments of Horror currency that you had has been converted to Abyssal Crusader’s Marks at a ratio of 2:1. (Every 2 FoH has turned into 1 ACM).
- Quests that reward raid currency no longer reward Fragments of Horror. They have also added the new T3 currency: Fragments of Darkness.
- All Tier 1 raid bosses now drop Abyssal Crusader’s Marks.
- You can read up on more information regarding Tier 1 currency changes in CM Ocho’s thread here.
- Tier 2 gear is now available for Credits, both individually and as Bundles.
- New Tier 2 weapons are up under Equipment -> Weapons.
- Tier 3 armor is now available for new Tier 3 Fragments of Darkness currency from Equipment -> Armor.
- About Tier 3 Gear. Just a quick heads up that Tier 3 gear is different from previous tiers in terms of upgrades. Raid-dropped DPS gear can be side-graded to Tank gear using Fragments of the Broken Pantheon that cost 10x Void Stones from RIFT Store -> Crafting.
- From what raid testers have been saying, it seems Tier 3 bosses will no longer drop tank loot other than shields, as the DPS gear drops can be side-graded to Tank gear.
- Tier 3 Store-Bought Gear Prices. Note that the current prices on Live are incorrect. Vladd has stated that after next week’s hotfix, prices will be adjusted as follows: [r]
- Feet/Gloves/Belt = 7,000 Fragments of Darkness.
- Helm/Shoulders = 11,000 Fragments of Darkness.
- Chest/Legs = 13,500 Fragments of Darkness.
- Hammerknell Fortress. Killing Murdantix will now unlock access to the upper floors (Inwar Darktide and Inquisitor Garau).
- Forgemaster’s Inferno Credit Pack Promo. The Forgemaster’s Inferno helm (flaming skull) is now available as a bonus from your first $20 credit pack purchase during the promo period (ends Wed 11th Nov).
|RIFT 3.4 Hot Fix #7 – 11/05/15
== FEATURES ==
ACT 3 ARRIVES!
MINDS OF MADNESS
Explore the broken worlds forged by the dreams of these alien deities as you face challenges unlike any ever before.
This massive trial of ordeals will be released over the coming months. Your first trial is to conquer Pagura, Lord Arak, The Pillars of Justice, Fauxmire, and Lady Envy. Are you ready?
== GAME UPDATE ==
RIFT STORE AND SERVICES
UI AND SETTINGS
ZONES AND EVENTS
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
Originally Posted by CM Morgana on 5th NOVEMBER 2015
You can check out previous patch notes here.