|RIFT 3.4 Hot Fix #9 – 11/18/15
* Fixed a bug where capes would constantly fly upward.
– Note: This hilarious cape-to-face still happens when riding Arachne, and will be fixed in a future hotfix. Thanks for your patience!
* Fixed a bug that could cause the minion reset time to wander off in a confused fashion. Upon logging in after the patch all players will experience a mission reset.
RIFT STORE AND SERVICES
* The Wilds Pack is available again in the services category!
* Increased Subduction damage by 11%.
*Fixed an issue causing Fauxmire’s Night phase to prevent Invigorate from working.
* Fixed an issue which could cause some powerful NPCs to be immune to Lava Lance’s interrupt.
ZONES AND EVENTS
Quest: Where There’s A Wisp, There’s A Way: Should work correctly once again.
* Quest: Khadluu Ukher: The intro vignette will no longer play on a fight reset against Teth and the Khadluu Ukher.
* Fixed the placement of some artifacts stuck in terrain.
* Quest: A Tempting Offer: Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented the Greatest Fears from spawning more than once.
* Quests: Scientific Consensus and Reactive Results: Fixed an issue with these two quests that would prevent them from being completable if done after participating in the Ghar Station Tau quest instance.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
* A player’s random chronicle charge pool, if depleted, is replenished at a rate of 1 charge per day.
* Killing Murdantix will now allow access to Garau and Darktide even if the instance is soft reset.
MIND OF MADNESS
* Lady Envy: Fixed a case where sometimes players did not become immune to “Singularity” when they should have become immune.
* Lady Envy: Fixed an edge case with the fight resetting pre-maturely.
* Fixed an issue in which killing the Sentinel of Reason in The Nexus might not open the portal to An End to Reason.
* Triggering Orphiel’s vignette after killing Lord Arak will now only teleport players on the glacier to the Nexus.
* Increased the duration of Lord Arak’s Negate buffs.
* The Dimension item loot table associated with Stan’s Lure and the dimension related grab bags has been changed to no longer give out common items.
* The issue with the Magnificent runes not applying to lockbox equipment has been fixed.
* The Enigma Seal trinket’s explosion after all stacks are consumed now originates from your ability target, rather than from the user of the trinket.
* The Enigma Seal trinket has had its cooldown reduced from 90 seconds down to 60 seconds.
Shal Korva notoriety runes are once again set to bind to account.
Originally Posted by CM Morgana on 18th NOVEMBER 2015