Fae Yule Date Announced
Quick Fae Yule Tips
- Save Aventurine. There’s a new minion card for Fae Yule that triggers a minion chain that will give you 5 additional minions. You’ll probably want some Aventurine to hurry those adventures, and for the 10hr Fae Yule Promo Adventures.
- Stock up on Charges. With Fae Yule, the Faelight Sparkles quest makes a come-back, rewarding you with one Tier 3 armor or accessory piece. Be sure to have at least 6x Random Expert and Warfront Charges ready before Thurs, 10th Dec as they’ll reward 6x Faelight Sparkles each. [image]
- You’ll be able to pick up the Faelight Sparkle Returns quest from Stuttk Fyrirthig in Flargle Plaza, Draumheim (or Tempest Bay). He is the warfront weekly NPC.
- Note: The quest might not appear in the first week of Fae Yule, so be sure to check (and pick up the quest) before you run warfronts/experts or turn in your weeklies after the new reset week. Fae Yule begins 3:30pm Server Time on Thursday, 10th Dec (so a day after weekly reset on Wednesday) so plan ahead!
You’ll probably also want to consider saving up on Marauder’s Supply Caches (pvp-dropped boxes) for when 3.5 launches.
Fae Yule Information
Want to know more about Fae Yule?
- Livestream Summary: Patch 3.5 Overview. Summary of all the major additions to 3.5 from Trion’s 13th Nov Livestream, including a whole bunch of new items coming with Fae Yule.
- PTS Update: Patch 3.5 Content. Most of the content mentioned in the 3.5 livestream shown off on the PTS, including the new Fae Yule-related items.
- Fae Yule 2014 Guide. There will be new items and Instant Adventures for Fae Yule this year, but the majority of the quests/achievements will be the same as previous years. Check out the Fae Yule 2014 guide for an idea of most of the activities you’ll be able to participate in this year!
Be sure to check out the PTS/Live Comparison page for a full list of known additions to the game with Fae Yule and Patch 3.5.