Trion is updating RIFT to RIFT 3.5 Hotfix #1 as at 12/10/15 1 PM PST (NA) and 12/11/15 2 AM GMT (EU). (Estimated downtime is 1hr 15min). [r]
- Some Affinity and Mind of Madness bug fixes.
- Conquest Is Back. Not in the hotfix notes, Conquest is back up.
- Ascended Trove fix. Not in hotfix notes, but the Ascended Trove detailed in the 3.5 patch notes has now been fixed and should be in your Claim/Rewards in the top-right corner of the RIFT Store (default key “]“) front page.
- Note: Each box contains the next box (10 levels gap). Loot inside does not scale with your actual level.
|RIFT 3.5 Hot Fix #1 – 12/10/15
* Fixed an issue with affinity causing time logged in to not save properly after a crash.
* Fixed an issue with affinity not calculating time logged in properly after logging out.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
MIND OF MADNESS
* Arisen Arak:
– Shadow Flare now does more damage the closer you are in Light of Draum mode, less damage the closer you are in Shadow of the Nexus mode.
– Shadow of Asuramyth no longer has a chance to create an unavoidable full death zone.
– Addressed several issues where players could get stuck in a loop of falling.
– No longer returns after a soft reset if he has been killed.
* Dark Genesis:
– Addressed a bug with the fight not resetting correctly when the raid wiped.
* Lady Justice:
– Made the leash timeout for Vigils of Justice slightly more forgiving.
– Reduced the radius of Sphere of Incarceration by 1.5 meters.
Originally Posted by CM Morgana on 10th DECEMBER 2015
You can check out previous patch notes here.