RIFT news tidbits for 16th December 2015.
- RIFT 3.5: Winter’s Wrath. Patch Notes and additional information.
- Guide: Fae Yule 2015 World Event. The Fae Yule world event is on-going! Check out a comprehensive guide to all the quests, achievements, minions and currency info here!
- RIFT 3.5 Hotfix #2. The game has been updated to Patch 3.5 Hotfix #2. Fae Yule minions have had their attributes adjusted, class changes (Tank DPS, Cleric Inq/Defiler buffs, Primalist Dervish nerfs) are in and there’s a few other bug fixes. Full hotfix notes here.
- Conquest Disabled. As at the time of this post, Conquest has been disabled due to bugs regarding phases until a behind-the-scenes fix can be applied. Servers won’t go down. [r] As they require further testing of the fix, Conquest will remain down until tomorrow. [r]
- Updated Fae Yule Minions. The attributes on the Fae Yule 2015 Minion Chain have been updated. Stats below; Minion Card Database updated accordingly. There’s no more cards above max attribute value of 25.
- Snedhepl has also confirmed he will be re-adjusting Haligan the Pyretouched so that its max attribute value is not above 25 either. ETA: In a few weeks’ time. [r]
- Snedhepl explains why the cards have become Bound on Account – due to potential abuse and because many things on the RIFT Store are Bind to Account/Character. [r]
- About Fae Yule 1min Adventures. Snedhepl has explained that most of the Fae Yule 1min adventures can only be completed once. When the Fae Yule Minion Chain is completed, a single 1min Fae Yule adventure is available with an approx. 4hr cooldown. Unlike normal 1min adventures that have no ‘reward tiers’, the Fae Yule 1min adventures have 6 reward tiers. The loot for the 1min and 10hr Fae Yule adventures are similar. [r]
- [I.e. Check your 1min adventures every 4 or so hours for that super 1min Fae Yule adventure!]
- New Dimension Blocks Teaser. Morticus has teased some new dimension blocks currently in the works by the art team. One of the blocks is clearly a semi-transparent block. Not sure what the others represent though – maybe the middle one is a water block? And the third being a new kind of textured block? Check out the thread here for more speculation!
- Trove Bundle Removed Accidentally. The Trove bundle that was supposed to appear in the RIFT Store with the latest hotfix has accidentally been removed. Morticus has explained that “due to the patch cycle”, it will be back up on the 6th January. [r] [This could potentially hint that we might not get anymore hotfixes until 6th Jan.]
Below is a list of content created recently by the RIFT community!
- Schedule: Rift Reforged Episode 50 This Thursday [Livestream]. Be sure to check out the 50th and final episode of the Rift Reforged livestream this Thursday at 7:30PM EST! Join Liiska, Tormented Gamer, Enikki and Kendorath as they talk all things RIFT and close a great year of livestreams! Stream will be held on Thursday at 7:30PM EST on the QuestGamingNetwork Twitch Channel.
- Wardrobe Wednesday: 3rd Week Holiday/Winter Theme [Video]. Discordya and Pizzacatt have held their 3rd Wardrobe Wednesday livestream for the month. Come check out a recording of the stream with the latest entries to this month’s wardrobe contest! Final two weeks are closing in for entries, so be sure to get yours in asap for your chance to win a Tarken Lifter mount!
- Castle Black & The Wall [Dimension]. Seyler over at The Dimension Touring Company has taken a tour of an amazing collection of architecture created by Ualani@Zaviel in their “Castle Black & The Wall” dimension. Check out a preview here!
Missed out on some news? Check out the full list of RIFT News Tidbits here or the PTS/Live Comparison Page for a summary of upcoming changes. Patch Notes, PTS Updates, Datamining and Livestream Summaries are also available.
If you’re interested in the latest RIFT contests or upcoming events, check out RiftGrate’s ‘Upcoming RIFT Events‘ page and calendar.
New to RIFT? Get your Free RIFT Starter Pack by entering code: HH3LZXZ7W77QMQJMJQQQ in the Apply Code page!