Trion has updated RIFT to RIFT 3.5 Hotfix #5 as of 15th January 2016 (1/15/16 11:30 AM PST NA; 1/16/16 2 AM GMT EU). Small download.
- Masteries Fix. Soul Stream/Ethereal Blast/Flux etc should be fixed with the latest hotfix as Trion has reversed their changes to Masteries from RIFT 3.5 Hotfix #4.
|RIFT 3.5 Hot Fix #5 – 01/15/16
* The following change has been removed: All of the level 65 contextual abilities that had a cooldown timer but did not display one now do.
– This will fix the issue that was causing some level 65 Masteries to not work in some cases.
* The following change has been removed: Fixed an issue where the mount, The Nightmare, could not be targeted with Underwater Mount Training.”
– Note: This will be fixed (again) in a future hotfix.
– Note: Players who were already granted Underwater Mount Training for it will still be able to use it underwater.
Originally Posted by CM Morgana on 15th JANUARY 2016.
You can check out previous patch notes here.