RIFT 3.0: Nightmare Tide is fast-approaching (October 8th) and RiftGrate has a few Beta Keys to give away thanks to RIFT Youtuber The Wocky and Community Manager Ocho!
RIFT 3.0 Nightmare Tide Beta Key Giveaway!
There’s 5x Nightmare Tide Beta Keys to give away! Keys will be given away one every 24hrs for 5 days starting Sunday! Giving them away one per day so that players can get their hands on a key fast, but they also get up to 5 days to enter!
The Nightmare Tide Beta Key is a code that you apply to your account that gives you access to the Nightmare Tide expansion content on the Public Test Shard.
Note: The beta is under a Non-Disclosure Agreement (“NDA”) so if you win the keys, you cannot reveal anything that you see in the beta until Trion lifts the NDA.
Rules and Instructions:
- Post a comment below with your ‘in-gamename@shardname’. Ensure your name@shard is 100% accurate.
- Both NA and EU players can participate!
- Please only one post per person. You will be counted for each giveaway.
- You cannot win more than one key. Winners for previous days will be removed from the draw for proceeding days.
- One key will be given away each day for 5 days.
- Entries close for each day on 23:59:59PM PDT, starting on Sunday, 7th September 2014. Final day will be 11th September 2014.
- Winner will be randomly picked using List Randomizer at the end of each day and will be announced on Twitter and in this post.
[Notice: I’m getting a bunch of players trying to post their e-mail address in the comments. Please post your charactername@shardname and not your e-mail in the comments. Prefer not to make that public. All e-mail addresses will be edited out and if you’ve only posted your e-mail address and nothing else, it will be deleted.]
- Sun: Sim@Laethys
- Mon: Baradara@Greybriar
- Tues: Hexenmeister@Greybriar
- Wed: Ambernatic@Typhiria
- Thurs: Crykette@Faeblight
Congratulations to all winners!
Good luck to you all!
You can also check out all current active Nightmare Tide Beta Key giveaways and contests in RiftGrate’s Unofficial RIFT Event Calendar.
*Discrepancies between comment total and no. of entries inputted into the Randomizer are due to comments that were not entries, or ones that were too suspicious to add in (i.e. same IP address with a 1min apart submission). We understand that some submissions may have been husband/wife, parent/child-type submissions. However, we’ve made a judgment call to only include one of them for submission purposes.