Trion is updating RIFT to RIFT 3.5 Hotfix #10 on 11th Feb 2016. This hotfix is on top of the earlier RIFT 3.5 Hotfix #9 and going to be added in to address a whole bunch of issues with the latest hotfix.
NA: 2/11/16 7:30 AM PST
EU: 2/11/16 2 AM GMT
|RIFT 3.5 Hot Fix #10 – 02/10/16
* Fixed a bug that would allow a player to bypass maximum absorb amounts
* Flipped Wedding Garb will now unlock the matching appearance in the Wardrobe.
* The auction house deposit for patrons now appropriately appears to be 2.5% instead of 0.
* Cosmic Defender’s Essence Supply Cache, Cosmic Aggressor’s Essence Supply Cache, and Cosmic Fragment now do not become soulbound when picked up and can be freely traded.
* The level chat channels are back!
* You will no longer be placed into CrossEvents automatically every time you log in.
* When you reach level 65 for the first time on a character, you will automatically be placed into the CrossEvents chat channel.
* Fixed an issue preventing rare ‘diamond’ minion adventures from being shuffled for free.
* Fixed an issue where certain rare minion adventures were paying out a little too well on the good stuff.
The following change did not get made in time to be in Hotfix #10, but will be in a following one.
* Dying as a patron reveals soul damage you already had. It does not however make you lose soul vitality.
Originally Posted by CM Morgana on 10th FEBRUARY 2016.
You can check out previous patch notes here.