Trion has updated RIFT with RIFT 3.2 Hotfix #15 as at 7/1/15, at 7:30 AM PDT (NA) and 7/2/15 at 1:00 AM GMT (EU).
- Margle Palace Performance Improvements. Hotfix added potential performance improvements to Margle Palace.
- Conquest Premade Restriction Testing. Not mentioned in the hotfix, but a test should be “enabled shortly” [r] with the latest hotfix that will restrict premade queuing for Conquest to 5 players. [r]
|RIFT 3.2 Hot Fix #15 – 07/01/15
* Bank vault names now persist through logout.
* Fixed a bug that could cause some enemies to vanish too abruptly.
* Target dummies and other benign NPCs will no longer cancel duels when aggroed.
* Implemented potential performance improvements when teleporting into Margle Palace. Please let us know if this helps!
Originally Posted by CM Morgana on 1st JULY 2015
You can check out previous patch notes here.