RIFT news tidbits for 22nd July 2015.
You can find full 3.3 patch notes + a summary with useful links here.
You can check out a list of known issues with the 3.3 patch from CM Morgana here. Please post any bugs you find in that thread too.
- Planned NA Downtime. NA will be coming down for RIFT 3.3 Hotfix #4 (yes, another one) tomorrow 7/23/15 at 7:30 AM PDT. [r] EU has gotten both hotfixes at the same time already.
- RIFT 3.3 Hotfix #3 & #4. RIFT has been updated to RIFT 3.3 Hotfix #4. #3 was Wednesday and #4 is coming on Thursday (for NA, EU got both at same time). Hotfixes contain various 3.3-related bug fixes. [Hotfix #3] [Hotfix #4].
- RIFT: Into the Wilds. When posting about the upcoming ‘Assault on Bronze Tomb’ warfront, CM Ocho mentioned that the new map would be “coming in RIFT: Into the Wilds!” This is quite possibly the name of Patch 3.4. (Credit to Mycopanther for discovering this!).
- Info About Future Content. During a twitter conversation with Kiwi, Live Content Designer Kerilar has confirmed that the new warfront ‘Assault on Bronze Tomb’, the upcoming zone ‘Planetouched Wilds’ and the 5th Calling ‘Primalist’ will all be released on Live at the same time. [r] (presumed to be 3.4 due to other teasers in the past, but not confirmed by Trion).
- Bronze Tomb Lore. Kerilar has mentioned that Bronze Tomb exists in the open world – the entrance can be found at /setwaypoint 5913 5517. Hasn’t been opened yet, until the new warfront arrives! [r]
- Harvest At Level 1! CM Morgana has updated the 3.3 patch notes with a new feature: You can now harvest any node related to a gathering profession with just 1 point in that gathering skill. E.g. If you have Level 1 Mining, you can mine a Level 375 mining node! [r] (Thanks to dcrago for the info!)
- If your gathering level is lower than the node’s level, you will get reduced mats (but can still harvest them!).
- If your gathering level is at or above the node’s level, you will notice that since 3.3 you have been gaining more mats than usual.
- Note: You still need the actual profession, so only Mining can mine mining nodes; only Gathering can harvest plants/wood; only butchering can skin beasts.
- Craftable Wardrobe Bundles Now Work. The craftable wardrobe bundle recipes introduced in 3.3 should now work again. These can be obtained from Armorsmith or Outfitter trainers and on the RIFT Store -> Crafting -> [Profession] section. [r]
- Update to Supply Crates. Due to fraudulent activity, all service items that drop from future supply crates/troves will no longer be tradable as of July 29th. Starts with the next supply crate coming on July 29th. [r]
- (My guess is that the new supply crate will have the Abyssal Thresher Mount, given it’s been slated for July 29th.)
- Currently tradable service items will remain tradable.
- Item: Column of Housed Souls Upgrade Path Delayed. Column of Housed Souls will be upgradeable to Aglinar, Beacon of Hope – but not in the latest hotfixes. Will go live next week. [r]
Below is a list of content created recently by the RIFT community!
- Wardrobe Wednesday [Livestream]. The folks over at Rift-Wardrobe.com have held their second Wardrobe Wednesday livestream! Check out all the entries for last week here, enter your wardrobe at their website and be sure to tune in next Wednesday!
Missed out on some news? Check out the full list of RIFT News Tidbits here or the PTS/Live Comparison Page for a summary of upcoming changes. Patch Notes, PTS Updates, Datamining and Livestream Summaries are also available.