RIFT news tidbits for 13th October 2015.
MMOHuts Into the Wilds Gift Giveaway. MMOHuts.com has an amazing giveaway, with an “Into the Wilds Gift” that gives you one of 6 planar squirrel mounts, 1mil PA XP and 4x Nightmare weapon skins. Keys are limited so be quick! [Giveaway] [Further Details].
- [Update: Giveaway has now ended.]
- [Update2: There’s 10,000 more codes at PCGamesN.com!]
- Planned Region Downtime. Both NA and EU will go down for RIFT 3.4 Hotfix #3.
- About Planetouched Pinatas. Archonix has confirmed that the Planetouched Pinatas we received on Tuesday via the daily Primalist Celebration Gifts is bugged. For Level 65 players: The thrower gets Level 65 loot, but the “10 random players” get Level 60 loot. [r]
- Further Info on Callweddi Puzzle. Dead Simon has clarified that for the 4pc Mosaic, you do not have to have the original puzzle piece from the Pentomino Permutator puzzle. Instead, once you complete the Permutator puzzle for the first time, all four locations of the puzzle pieces for the 4pc Mosaic where you can find Disguised Puzzle Boxes will appear and will remain in those locations forever and at all times for your character (and only that character). [r]
- Skill Shot Proc Bug. The Skill Shot proc bug for Primalist Vulcanist soul is still being looked into for a fix. [r]
- PTW Quest: Spirit Buster Bug. The bug preventing the Spirit Buster quest to be completed in the Planetouched Wilds will be fixed in Wednesday’s hotfix. [r]
- Primalist Hit Issues. Hit stat issues with Primalist weapons will be fixed in Wednesday’s hotfix. [r]
Missed out on some news? Check out the full list of RIFT News Tidbits here or the PTS/Live Comparison Page for a summary of upcoming changes. Patch Notes, PTS Updates, Datamining and Livestream Summaries are also available.
If you’re interested in the latest RIFT contests or upcoming events, check out RiftGrate’s ‘Upcoming RIFT Events‘ page and calendar.
New to RIFT? Get your Free RIFT Starter Pack by entering code: HH3LZXZ7W77QMQJMJQQQ in the Apply Code page!